- » Holiday Gift Guide: How To Surprise Your Favorite Person with Amazing Jewelry
- » The Leather & Pearls Collection: Affordable Indulgences & Great Stablemate Gifts
- » Should You Shower With Your Jewelry On?
- » Finding Diamonds In Manure: A Guide to Not Losing Your Jewelry at the Horse Show
- » The Power of Pave - Diamond Horse Jewelry That’s Super On Trend Right Now
Global Handwashing Day serves as a yearly reminder that handwashing with soap and water is one of the best steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. The observance was established by the Global Handwashing Partnership in 2008.
Hi Alison, I finally received my necklace yesterday and it is beautiful. It took all this time as it had to go through Canadian customs and the postal service was slow because of Covid. I just love it it is stunning. Thanks! - Alexandra Z.
Many couples are opting for wedding jewelry that reflects their personalities or passions. Horse lovers are blessed with a wide range of wedding ring options.
The horseshoe motif is a fashion classic for the horse lover. Horse shoes are said to be good luck - and who doesn't need more good luck in their life? - as well as neatly communicating your passion for all things equine.Whether you're headed to the casino, need the perfect jewelry for watching the Kentucky [...]